Capellini with olive oil, garlic and anchovies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 1 package of capellini (angel's hair) or vermicelli
- 3/4 c
- olive oil
- garlic cloves finely sliced
- 1 2-oz can of flat anchovies in olive oil, drained and cut into bits
- 1 c
- leaves of flat parsley coarsely chopped
- coarse sea salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
- grated parmesan cheese
1Put the water for the pasta to boil.
2Add the olive oil to a saucepan on low to medium heat and saute the garlic for about 8-10 minutes, until brown. Set aside.
3In the meantime, cook the pasta al dente and strain it. To stop cooking, let some fresh water run on top of the pasta and strain it again.
4Put the pasta in a bowl, add the olive oil and garlic and stir, add the anchovies and the parsley and combine.
5Add salt to taste. Serve warm with red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.