Beef Stroganoff (No Sour Cream!)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef round steak, sliced into thin pieces, against grain
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- beef broth
- 1 jar(s)
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 3 c
- noodles, cooked (wide, wavey type)
- minced, dried onion (optional)
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- all purpose flour for dusting beef chunks
1Dust beef chunks with flour. Brown in skillet with butter. Add a dash of pepper while cooking.
2Add 1 can beef broth, sliced mushrooms, onion, garlic salt. Cover and simmer slowly, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3Add 1 c. heavy whipping cream and cook on low heat until slightly thickened, approx. 5 min.
4Serve over wide cooked noodles. Sprinkle with fresh parsley to pretty it up for company.