Beef and Noodles
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- grinds of weber kickin chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp
- adolgh's meat tenderizer seasoning
- 1 tsp
- grill master woschestershire pub burger seasoning
- 1 pkg
- stewing beef or 1 pound beef roast or steak
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, diced
- 1/2-1 tsp
- horseradish from a jar
- 1 Tbsp
- kitchen bouquet
- 1-2 Tbsp
- corn starch
- 1/2 box
- noodles, (2-3 cups uncooked) i used farfalle (bow ties)
1Cut the meat into bite sized pieces and mix with the spices (grill master, weber, and meat tenderizer) put in the fridge over night.
2Next day saute the meat, onions, and garlic in a pan until brown.
Then add kitchen bouquet, and horseradish. Simmer over med-low heat for 25-30 minutes with 2-3 cups water while you cook the noodles.