Chinese Chicken Salad
No measurements for the salad,just make as much as you need.I've been making this salad over 20 years,not sure where the recipe came from.
My husband and sons aren't fans of salads for dinner,but they love this one! It's one of my favorites!
This dressing is good on green salad too!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c sesame oil
- handful of fresh cilantro,chopped
- maifun noodles,cooked according to package directions
- won ton wrappers,cut in small strips,deep fried
- chicken,cooked and shredded
- green onions,minced
- white sesame seeds,toasted
1Whisk dressing ingredients together.Combine salad ingredients in another bowl,add dressing just before serving just enough to moisten.Stir well.