- salmon fillet (5 x 5- inch fillet per serving)
- red onion (a palmful per serving)
- yellow or orange bell pepper (a palmful per serving)
- red tomato - preferably romas, diced (a palmful per serving)
- dry cilantro, dry basil or dry dill (fresh can be used also) (a couple of shakes per serving)
- italian blend seasoning (a couple of shakes per serving)
- garlic salt (a couple of shakes per serving)
- optional: kalamata olives, whole pitted or cut up (just a few to taste)
- optional: capers (a palmful or to taste per serving)
- one 12 x 18- inch piece of aluminum foil (per serving)
Add a palmful of onion, bell pepper and tomato to the top of each fillet, trying to keep as much as possible on top of the fish.
Add a couple of shakes of cilantro, basil or dill and Italian blend seasoning and garlic salt to each.
Open pouch and test for doneness. Salmon is done when meat flakes easily and is evenly colored.
Remove from foil pouch and plate.