Low Fat Veggie Stuffed Bread with Crab,or Chicken
- loaf of frozen bread dough thawed,and risin
- 2 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms
- small onion chopped onion
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 pinch
- 1 dash(es)
- black pepper
- 2 tsp
- dried dill weed
- small zucchini squash
- 6 oz
- washed baby spinach
- 1 c
- shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- reduced fat shredded monterey jack,or mexican cheese
- 2 can(s)
- 6 ounce cans white crab meat rinsed and drained,or 12 ounces chopped chicken breast
MARINARA SAUCE IF DESIRED SERVED ON THE SIDE
Place the dough on a floured surface.
Sprinkle dough with Thyme,and roll in to a 20 inch circle. Place dough in the inside of pan with the edges falling over the sides.
Spoon half the mushroom mixture on top of dough evenly.
Place small slits in top for steam to escape.