Turkey or Chicken Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups
- diced, cooked turkey or chicken
- 2-3 cups
- cooked, wide noodles (l only used about 2 cups)
- (16 oz.) pkg
- frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix, cooked & drained.
- 1 can
- (10.75 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can
- (10.75 oz.) cream of chicken, celery or mushroom soup
- 1 soup can
- of milk
- 3-4 slices
- kraft american cheese slices, cut in half diagonally
- you can top the casserole with a few more slices of cheese, if desired.
1In a saucepan, heat the soups and milk together.
2In a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, add the chicken or turkey, the cooked noodles, and cooked vegetables; stir to coat evenly.
3Top with the cheese slices.
4Cover pan with aluminum foil, or a lid that comes with the baking pan, and bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.