Szechuan Chicken with Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- dark sesame oil
- 1/4 c
- chili-garlic sauce, divided
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lb
- angelhair pasta
- 1 1/2 lb
- broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- green onions, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce (i always use low-sodium)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fresh ginger, minced
1Heat oil and 2 T. of the chili-garlic sauce in a large skillet over medium heat.
2Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
3Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil and cook your pasta according to package directions and drain.
4Remove chicken from the pan and cut into strips.
5Add the broccoli, bell peppers, green onions, garlic and the remaining chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce and ginger to the skillet. Cook the veggies, stirring, until they are crispy-tender.
6Add the chicken strips back to the skillet with the veggies and cook until heated through.
7Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy!