SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS & SPINACH
Recipe & photo: Cambellskitchen.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz.) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 oz.) prego bacon & provolone sauce
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bag(s)
- (7 oz.) fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 pkg
- (1 pound) fettuccine, cooked and drained
- shredded parmesan cheese
1Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place into a 6-qt. slow cooker.
2Add the beans, sauce, and thyme to the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
3Stir in the spinach and vinegar and cook until the spinach is wilted. Serve the chicken mixture over the fettuccine. Sprinkle with Parmesan.