RAGING ASIAN SPAGHETTI
While it sounds weird, the flavors are delicious! You gotta just try this - at least once. I have no doubt, you'll be hooked.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- spaghetti ( i like barilla's thick spaghetti, if you can find it)
- chicken breasts - boneless and skinless (you can substitute large shrimp or use a combination of the two) - sliced into strips
- 1 c
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice (my friend uses 1 cup of lemon juice), but i like it a little less lemony.
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil ( i use extra light olive oil)
- 1/2 bottle
- chef paul prudhomme's "seafood magic"
- 1 bunch
- fresh cilantro - chopped
- green onions - sliced
1Boil water. Cook spaghetti according to directions.
Drain and hold. (Add a little bit of oil to keep from sticking together.)
2While noodles are boiling, slice the chicken into strips or peel the shrimp (or both!). Chop and slice the cilantro and green onions.
NOTE: If you buy a bag of frozen peeled Shrimp (thawed), this really comes together quickly!
3In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, the lemon juice, oil, and seasoning. Add the green onions and cilantro.
In a large 13x9 baking pan, add all the meat and sauce. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes - until meat is cooked.
4When meat is cooked, take it out of the oven and in a large glass bowl (or stock pot that you cooked the noodles in) add the spaghetti and meat/sauce mixture.
Stir it together and serve while hot.