Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups of roasted chicken, cubed
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup cashews, chopped
- ½ cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of chicken, low sodium
- 1 cup of white or brown rice, cooked (i use long grain rice, but any will do)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup hellmann’s mayonnaise, (do not use low fat or fat-free)
- ½ cup chicken stock/broth
- 2-3 cups of potato chips, crushed
1Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2Grease a 2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
3In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
4In a small bowl, mix the chicken broth and mayonnaise together.
5Add mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture; mix well. Add the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top the chicken mixture with the crushed potato chips.
6Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly throughout.