Mexican Junk Food Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- big jar medium pace picante sauce (unless you are in foul mood, then get hot!)
- 1 bag(s)
- tortilla chips
- 12 oz
- can, evaporated milk - or 2 cups anything, beer maybe?
- 1 large
- can chopped green chile (if pissed, use jalapenos)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar(s)
- mexican cheese dip
- 1 can(s)
- cheese dip with jalapenos (for a little more kick-ass)
- 2 c
- or more cooked chicken, diced (just buy a damned rotisserie chicken-you don't feel like cooking the friggin bird!)
1DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a joke and it was yummy and I made it up on the spot. WARNING: There is NOTHING healthy about this dish! It will clog your arteries, pack on the pounds, it may even make you sick! The salt content alone is enough to make you retain water and raise your blood pressure.
2Disclaimer: Should be eaten during PMS, when you don't give a crap about calories and need real comfort food.
Side Dishes: Pinto beans cooked with salt pork. Who cares if you stink up the house? It's YOUR house!
3Combine Picante sauce, milk, chili, soup, cheese, dips and chicken in a saucepan. Heat until it's mixed together nicely and the cheese is melted or you are feeling a little better. Smash a bunch of the tortilla chips in the bottom of a big pan (smashing things feels good today). Eat a few to make sure they are good. (Hint: might even want to dip one in that warm concoction on the stove.) Pour the rest of the bag of chips into the sauce mixture and mix together. Pour the whole thing over the tortilla chips and bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
4Serve this with some sour cream and pinto beans cooked with salt pork.
5It will either make you happy or kill you.