CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN
Recipe & photo: Pillsbury.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ c
- all purpose flour
- 1 pkg
- (9 oz.) progresso recipe starters creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- grated lemon peel, if desired
- hot cooked rice, if desired
1Pound chicken breasts smooth side down, gently between pieces of plastic wrap, with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/2 inch thick.
2In small shallow dish, mix flour, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper; dip each chicken breast into flour mixture, coating all sides.
3In a 10" skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts in oil 10 minutes, turning once, until brown. In small bowl, mix cooking sauce and lemon juice.
4Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon peel. Serve with rice.