Creamy Cajun Chicken Andouille
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb
- chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 lb
- andouille sausage (the package i had was about 13.5 ounces)
- 1 tsp
- garlic (to taste)
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 - 2 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning (i use mccormick) i like to use 1 tablespoon, if you like it extra hot though, you can add a little more.
- white onion
- bell peppers (red, orange, and/or yellow)
- 3 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 2 or more c
- cooked penne noodles (or whatever noodle you prefer)
1Cut chicken and andouille sausage into bite sized pieces. Slice bell peppers and onions.
2Saute chicken until almost done, then add andouille sausage, onions, bell peppers, cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic. Cook for another 5-10 minutes or until bell peppers are soft. (warning: your kitchen will smell amazing!)
3Add permesan and heavy cream. Cook until sauce thickens. The cream will boil hard but it has to or it wont thicken.
4Add cooked pasta at the end, or if you prefer, serve it over cooked pasta. :)