Chinese Noodles and Vegetables in Broth
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) chinese style noodles
- 6 c
- chicken broth
- 2 c
- cooked, chopped, chicken breast
- carrot, scraped and diagonally sliced
- ribs celery, diagonally sliced
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c
- bok choy, thinly ribboned
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 dash(es)
- white pepper
1Cook noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
2Heat chicken stock in uncovered wok. Add carrots, mushrooms and celery. Season with white pepper to taste. Simmer 5-10 minutes or to just barely cook vegetables.
3Add green onion and bok choy, and cooked chicken.
4Divide noodles into 6 bowls. Ladle soup over the top of each bowl.