Broccoli chicken alfredo
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast or chicken tenderloins season with mrs dash original blend cooked and diced
- 1 bunch
- broccoli florets
- scallions chopped or diced onion
- red pepper diced
- mushrooms sauteed
- fresh parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup grated parm.
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder or fresh garlic clove diced, salt and pepper onion powder
- 1 box
- linguine, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- fiesta corn (optional)
- cornstarch for thickening
1Sautee red peppers and onions together if you are using mushrooms saute them in as well with some olive oil. Cook linguine pasta to desired doneness and set aside stir in olive oil and salt and pepper to keep noodles from.sticking.
2Cook chicken in crock pot or on stove top with mrs dash original blend garlic powder or fresh diced garlic cloves dice up chicken when done, cut broccoli cook up till just tender.
3Combine half and half seasonings parm cheese cook to a low boil add in veggies and chicken thicken with cornstarch add in noodles.