My Own Easy Summer Zuchinni Casserole
We get a lot of squash !
I love it breaded thinly sliced and fried but need other great ideas!
I came up with this one and wow is it a winner!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese ( use half now)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 10 1/2 oz
- cream of chicken soup canned
- 1 small
- vidalia onion chopped or sweet onion
- 1 medium
- poblano pepper chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- 4-5 c
- thin sliced zucchini squash ( fold into above)
- 4 oz
- remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top
- cover and bake at 375 degrees about 35 minutes
- allow to rest about 20 minutes then serve
MIX TOGETHER ALL ABOVE ( ADD FRESH BLACK PEPPER TO TASTE)
UNCOVER AND BROWN TOP ABOUT 10 MINUTES LONGER
CAN BE A SIDE OR MAIN EVENT( TO BE VEGETARIAN USE CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP INSTEAD OF CHICKEN)
1Mix all top ingredients
3Cover with the remaining four ounces of cheddar
4Bake as directed above
So easy and so delicious!