My Own Easy Summer Zuchinni Casserole
We get a lot of squash !
I love it breaded thinly sliced and fried but need other great ideas!
I came up with this one and wow is it a winner!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese ( use half now)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 10 1/2 oz
- cream of chicken soup canned
- 1 small
- vidalia onion chopped or sweet onion
- 1 medium
- poblano pepper chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- 4-5 c
- thin sliced zucchini squash ( fold into above)
- 4 oz
- remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top
- cover and bake at 375 degrees about 35 minutes
- allow to rest about 20 minutes then serve
MIX TOGETHER ALL ABOVE ( ADD FRESH BLACK PEPPER TO TASTE)
UNCOVER AND BROWN TOP ABOUT 10 MINUTES LONGER
CAN BE A SIDE OR MAIN EVENT( TO BE VEGETARIAN USE CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP INSTEAD OF CHICKEN)
So easy and so delicious!