Lovely Quinoa Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- quinoa, cooked ( i used roland 'quinoa with roasted garlic)
- 1 to 1 1/2 (your choice) basket of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can(s)
- white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 half
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- fine grain salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c
- basil and cilantro- mixed-chopped ( i used fresh from my garden)
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 c
- italian bread crumbs
1Prepare Quinoa according to package directions.
2cut the tomatoes in half
3juice 1 lemon half, 1 lime half
4measure and set aside 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
5chop the basil and cilantro
6rinse and drain the white beans
7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
8In a large bowl, gently mix all the ingredients including salt and pepper- EXCEPT the bread crumbs.
9Transfer to a casserole dish. Top with the bread crumbs.
10Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.