enchalada hot dish
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can green or red enchalada sauce
- 1 med to large chopped onion
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small can chopped black olives (optional)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, prepared as directed on package
- 1 8 oz pkg sour cream
- 4 cups montery jack cheese
- 1 bag nacho cheese doritos
- 1 cup chunky taco sauce
1pre heat oven to 350
2brown ground beef and onion. add taco seasoning mix (prepare as directed)..add all remaining ingredients except cheese and chips. stir and heat through.
3spray a 9x13 pan. add a lil of the sauce to cover bottom of pan. add 1/2 bag of chips. add more sauce. top with 1 cup of cheese. repeat. cover and put in oven for around 1/2 hour, till cheese is melted. let rest for maybe 5 minuets.