Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth or 1 cup broth from cooked chickn
- 1 large can veg-all, drained
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup milk - regular or buttermilk
1Cook chicken in salted water, cube and layer on bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Mix cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Pour over the cubed chicken in baking dish.
2Drain Veg-All and layer on top of other ingredients.
3Mix topping ingredients and pour over all in dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until brown on top.