Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- (15.5-oz.) can original sloppy joe sauce
- (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 4 c
- frozen country-style shredded hash browns
- 2 c
- (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1Preheat oven to 425°.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
Stir in sloppy joe sauce and chili.
2Spoon chili mixture into 8 lightly greased 10-oz. ramekins.
Top with frozen hash browns.
3Bake, covered, at 425° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
4Note: Chili mixture can be baked in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish as directed.