Bacon Mac. An. Cheese !
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2. Bag's
- sheared. cheddar. cheese. - sharp
- 1. Lg.
- green. pepper chopped med.. pieces
- 1- lg.
- lg. sweet. onion.- depending if you like. onion. chop. med. pieces
- 2 - block'
- cream. cheese. softened
- kraft. three. cheese. mac. an. cheese /. cooked.
- kraft. white. cheddar mac an. cheese
- 1- box
- reg. kraft. mac. an. cheese
- bacon. cooked. lightly. with. 1/2. drippings. broken. into. small. pieces
- 1- bunch
- green. onion. take half. the bunch snip. in sm. pieces. into. casserole. dish
- 1-. C.
- canned. milk
1You need. One. Huge. Bowl to mix in ! An. You need a very. Large. Casserole. Dish ! Before you start cook bacon. Med,. Crisp ! Add 1/2 cup of drippings. To bottom of casserole. dish. , save. The. Rest of the drippings for. Later !
2In. Huge. Bowl ! Quickly. Stir. Cream. Cheese. Into. Mac an cheese , drained. along with. 1/2 cup of bacon drippings. , bacon pieces. , the. Whole. Pound.,1/2. Snipped green onion , whole. sweet onion, an. 1. Bag. Shredded. Cheddar Cheese. Then the. 1/2 cup. evaporated. Milk ,save. Rest of the can for. Later. Stir. Evenly ! Make. Sure it's blended well !
3Place all from bowl. Into. Casserole. Dish ! Bake at. 350. Degree's. For 1 hour until it thickens. At. Half an hour check casserole , if it seems to be getting dry add The. Rest of the. Canned milk !! Also top with the last bag of cheese ! I cover it with foil until. Half way done ! Then remove the foil so your cheese won't. Stick to it ! Enjoye