Hidden Gold Nugget Burgers
I have used this recipe since the 1960's.
- 2 lbs. ground lean sirloin beef
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated onion
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Spread cheese on 8 patties, using about 2 tablespoons for each patty.
Add the patties to the hot skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
Turn and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness. .