Salisbury Steak - Grams Way
Photos are mine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- liptons french onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- cracker or bread crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- can, drained sliced mushrooms, or could use fresh that have been sauted
- 1 - 1.61 oz
- package pioneer brand brown gravy mix - making sure you get the right size
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- water, divided
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced and sauted - optional
- prepared egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a skillet, fry the patties until they are browned on both sides. If using onion, slightly brown them with the burgers,
Pour the gravy mixture evenly over the burgers.
Cover with foil. Bake for about 40 minutes; turning burgers halfway through baking. Return to oven and continue baking until meat is thoroughly cooked, and gravy bubbling.