Salisbury Steak - Grams Way
Photos are mine.
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- liptons french onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- cracker or bread crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- can, drained sliced mushrooms, or could use fresh that have been sauted
- 1 - 1.61 oz
- package pioneer brand brown gravy mix - making sure you get the right size
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- water, divided
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced and sauted - optional
- prepared egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Pour the gravy mixture evenly over the burgers.
Cover with foil. Bake for about 40 minutes; turning burgers halfway through baking. Return to oven and continue baking until meat is thoroughly cooked, and gravy bubbling.