Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- 85% hamberger meat
- american cheese
- 16 oz
- pizza sauce
- chopped lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- chopped onions
- parmesan cheese
- italian peppers on the side
- hamburger buns
11. make up meat patties, any size you want.
2. cook almost done, depending, well done or rare, or medium rare.
3.After turning the meat over to brown on the other side, as the meat is finishes in cooking.
3. add slice of cheese, let it began to melt
4. add 1 or 2 tbls of pizza sauce
5.sprinkle Parmesan, all over the top, as little or as much as you like.
2Toast your buns on the inside, use Miracle whip, or mayo, to dress the buns out, the lettce and tomatoes as desired, the pepper on the sided taste soo good, when munching down on this little pizza burger
3These little tasty burgers are very messy, so before you eat , get you a big ole napkin, to cover your blouse.