Spaghetti Garlic Bread Ring
(ETA: Per the picture, I was using my baking stone for this recipe, but have found that a large, round pizza pan actually lets the bottom cook faster)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 box
- cut spaghetti (regular spaghetti is fine too)
- 1/2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce - try not to use an overly watery spaghetti sauce
- 3 tube(s)
- crescent rolls (i perfer the pillsbury garlic crescent rolls)
- 2-3 c
- mozzarella cheese (amount will vary depending on how much you like)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (to sprinkle on top)
1Preheat oven to 375°
2Cook the spaghetti per directions on the box. Drain, add a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (you don't want it to get too sticky) and let cool slightly.
4Neatly place spaghetti around the ring of crescent rolls.
5Spoon sauce over spaghetti.
6Top with mozzarella Cheese.