RESTAURANT BBQ PIZZA
Peggi Anne Tebben
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- thin crust pizza dough, prepared
- cattleman's original bbq sauce
- italian sausage, precooked, like normally found on pizzas
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked & sliced in 1
- shredded pizza mix cheese blend (mozzerella & cheddar)
1Spread BBQ sauce on pizza, as thin or thick as you like it. I find it has a better flavor if you go thinner with it.
2Next, arrange sausage on pizza. This is the type you normally find on pizzas.
3Next, layer bacon on.
4Next, put the amount of cheese on you like. Again, on this pizza, I find that less is more.(FLAVOR)
5Then take more BBQ sauce & drizzle one way over top & turn pizza 1/4 turn & drizzle over pizza that way, like plaids design.
6Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted & pizza is slightly brown.