Italian soup w/ sausage
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- italian-style turkey sausages
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 14 oz cans beef broth
- 14.5 oz can italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 c
- frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 14.5 oz can great northern beans, undrained
- 2 small
- zuchinni, cubed
- 2 c
- spinach leaves, torn into pieces
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and pepper each.
1In lg pot, over med-high heat cook sausage and garlic until browned. Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots. season w/ salt and pepper. reduce heat. cover and simmer 15 min.
2Stir in beans w/ liquid and zuchinni. Cover, simmer 15 mins.
3remove pan from heat. Add spinach. Cover, cook 5 mins.