Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 pounds chicken breasts (cooked & cut into bite size pieces)
- 6 italian sausage links
- 2 jars or spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound of pasta, penne, macaroni, shells
- 1 large package of pizza cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 large bell peppers - red & green, cut into chunks
1Cut up chicken, onion, peppers and sausage.
Boil pasta and drain (don't over cook)
Mix pasta, sausage, onion, peppers, chicken and sauce.
Put in a large deep dish. If it won't all fit, make a little side dish to freeze for lunch later.
Top heavily with cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.