Chicken Cannelloni with Red Bell Pepper Sauce
Be sure and make the sauce...don't use store bought marinara.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-8 oz
- pkg cannelloni or manicotti shells
- 4 c
- finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2-8 oz
- containers chive and onion cream cheese
- 1-10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp
- seasoned pepper
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 2-7 oz
- jars roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1-16 oz
- jar creamy alfredo sauce
- 1-3 oz
- shredded parmesan cheese
Stir together chicken and next six ingredients.
Cut pasta shells lengthwise through 1 side. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each shell, gently pressing cut sides together.
Combine the jars or red bell peppers that have been drained with the Alfredo sauce and the Parmesan cheese in a blender until smooth. Yields 3 1/2 cups of sauce.