Tuna Tossed Family Salad by Freda
Budget friendly and simple to prepare.
You can use any combination of vegies in your salad you choose for variations.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- head of iceburg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 lg
- fresh red tomatoes, cut in eights, or diced
- red onion, sliced into thin slices (can use white or yellow)
- can of tuna, packed in water or oil ( drain)
- hard boiled eggs, grated or chopped
- 1 med
- avacodo sliced or diced in chunks
- good seasons italian dressing to taste
- (optional:)sliced black olives, cukes, cherry tomatoes cut in 1/2, green onions chopped, use your imagination, combinations are endless.
Add good seasons dressing,
toss and serve.
Budget Friendly and easy to prepare.