Tuna Chickpea Lunch Salad -Superfoods Diet
This makes a nice lunch and is easy to carry to work. Its delicious and filling.
Illustration is from "free clip art for teachers".
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- (10 ounces each) water packed tuna, drained
- 1 can(s)
- (15 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 c
- halved or quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 large
- shallot, minced or 1 medium onion, minced
- fresh oregano, finely chopped, to taste (or use dried)
- 2 c
- chopped fresh spinach
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
1Combine all ingredients and toss well to mix. Chill.