STUFFED FISH FILLETS--BONNIE'S
Photos are my own. Adapted from a recipe by Helen Fisher.
- 6 ounce fillets of cod or sole of uniform size. select fillets that are about one inch thick.
- dill weed and paprika to sprinkle on the fish
- pam kitchen spray
- slices fresh toasted french bread, cut into small cubes
- tablespoons fat free sour cream
- tablespoon nonfat milk
- tablespoons lemon juice
- tablespoons chopped green onion
- tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
- tablespoons sliced pimiento stuffed olives, or black olives
- a dash of salt and pepper to taste