Spicy Fish Salad
So delicious and I promise, you will love love love!
- mixed lettuce (red, baby spinach, etc...)
- 1 c
- seedless red grapes (sliced)
- avacado (sliced)
- 1 can(s)
- garbanzo beans
- favorite white fish - i love cod
- greek goddess dressing or ranch
- goat or feta cheese- crumbled
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried and onion powder
- fresh garlic
- olive oil, extra virgin
1. 2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
2. 1 Tablespoon of white vinegar
3. 1 to 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (start with 1 then add if desired).
Stir to blend well. If you taste and find it too vinegary, add more dijon. It will be a bit on the "sour" side, but goes really well with the spicy and sweet combination on the salad.
1 can of beans, drained
2 Tablespoon of Greek Goddess Dressing (or Ranch)
1 Tablespoon of Oregano or mixed Italian seasonings
Goat or Feta, to taste
Mix well and chill until ready to go on salad.
Heat skillet with Olive Oil (enough to coat) and minced garlic.
Rub about teaspoon of olive oil and more garlic on both sides of the fish.
Sprinkle the following seasoning on each side.
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
Once hot (sizzling), lay fish in pan. Cook each side and add more seasoning if you choose.
Add a about half a cup of the garbanzo mixture. Then top with the fish (hopefully in one piece).
Top it off with goat cheese crumbles over the fish.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad (not too much).