Shrimp Aragonate, baked stuffed shrimp
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs made from italian or french bread, with the crusts removed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- one large garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- about 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- two large lemons, cut into wedges
1preheat the oven to 450°. Oil a large baking pan.
2In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in 1/4 cup oil or just enough to moisten the crumbs.
3Arrange the shrimp in the pan in a single layer curling each shrimp into a circle. Spoon a little of the bread crumb mixture onto each shrimp.
Bake until the crumbs are browned and the shrimp are cooked through when cut into thickest part, about 10 minutes
4Serve hot or at room temperature with lemon wedges. Serves six.