Ruth Ann Vokac
All these years later, I still keep a can of salmon in the cupboard, and I make salmon patties a few times a year. Mom always fried them, but I find baking them is good also.
When you have no leftovers and have forgotten to thaw something for supper, salmon patties are a welcome dinner meat.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 15 oz.
- canned pink or red salmon
- small onion, minced
- red or orange pepper, minced
- 2-4 Tbsp
- diced roasted red peppers
- 6 Tbsp
- bread crumbs, your preferred variety. i like italian bread crumbs in this recipe.
- 1/2 tsp
- lawry's salt-free 17 seasoning or mrs. dashing seasoning
(Use a silicone pastry brush to spread a 1/2 teaspoon oil over a large area to save calories.)