Kung Pao Tuna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sake (japanese rice wine)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water or albacore tuna in water, drained, 6 oz each
- 4 lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry, optional
1In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sake and red pepper flakes til well blended.
2Stir in peanuts, bell pepper and onion.
3Gently flake and fold in tuna. Mix til ingredients are blended. Chill til ready to serve. If desired, serve in lettuce cups. Makes 4 servings.