Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 4 tsp. dijon mustard
- 8 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 to 2 lbs. frozen cooked prawns or large shrimp, thawed
1Whisk the wine vinegar, tarragon vinegar, oil, parsley, shallots mustard, garlic and pepper in small bowl. Put prawns in shallow baking dish. Pour in the vinegar mixture. Marinate, covered in refrigerator for 6 to 10 hours. May be served with sliced baguette toasts. Makes 8 servings.
Be ready for the garlic!