easy spanish paella
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- spanish-flavored rice-a-roni mix
- 1-1/2 c
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- spicy salsa
- 15.25 oz can corn, drained
- 12 oz pg turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 lb
- cooked, peeled, deveined medium shrimp
1In lg skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add rice, reserving flavor packet. Brown as directed on pkg.
2Increase heat to high and stir in water, tomatoes, salsa, and flavoring packet from rice. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to med-low. Cover, simmer 15 mins.
3Stir in the corn, kielbasa and layer shrimp on top. Cook 5 min, or until shrimp are pink and liquid is absorbed.