Easy Salmon Patties w/ cream sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- l large can of boneless pink salmon ( or 3 small cans)
- 8-10 crushed townhouse crackers (or crackers of your choice)
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tbs salad dressing or mayo ( your choice)
- 3 tbs milk
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- dash or two of dillweed (optional)
- dash or two of garlic powder
- salt/pepper to taste or diet
- sauce: 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom or celery soup with 2/3 can of milk
- optional topping: 1/4 cheese slice ( of your choice)
1Begin by adding salmon in large bowl and breaking up with fork until fine . Add all ingredients one by one mixing well.
2Form 5 patties
3Add 3 tbs cooking oil to skillet .. once hot .. add patties ... fry until both side are a nice crisp brown .. remove from skillet .. set aside.
4In separate pan add can of cream of celery or mushroom soup using only 2/3 can of milk .. heat until soup begins to bubble .. turn off heat. Spoon over patties .
5Optional: lay 1/4 cheese slice over hot patties.