BLONDIE'S TUNA SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- or 2 small cans of light chunk tuna or albacore, drained well
- 1/2 c
- celery, sliced very thin
- firm green apple of choice (granny smith, etc)
- to 2/3 cups mayo, hellman's
- 1/2 tsp
- sugar, splenda, or truvia
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar or seasoned rice vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste~optional
1In a medium bowl place fish, celery and apple. Set aside.
2In another bowl combine mayo, sugar (sweetener), s&p. Stir well.
3Pour over fish mixture, folding gently to coat well.
4Serve on a whole lettuce leaf, or a bed of mixed lettuce.
This is also yummy as a sandwich on a nice grainy bread~toasted or not.