Unbelievable Chicken Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- rotisserie chicken, deboned, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pkg
- 5oz. dried cranberry, cherry, raisins combination or just 1 fruit of your choice
- 1 c
- walnuts or pecans, chopped large
- 4 large
- stalks of celery, chopped small
- 3 Tbsp
- creamy horseradish sauce
- 1/2- 1 c
- mayonnaise, to your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
1Place the cut chicken in a good size bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Tasting for salt and pepper last.
2I add more horseradish sometimes, or none at all. Depending on the children. Same goes for mayo. some people like a lot, others not.
3The original recipe called for just dried cranberries, but I use the walmart mixed fruit varity. If you let it sit a few hours or overnight the fruit will plump and be tastier.