The Best Buffalo Wings
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken wings-split and tips discarded
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- red pepper sauce- i use frank's brand
- 1/2 c
- flour, seasoned with 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 c
- canned plain tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper- add more if you like hot wings
- 3 Tbsp
- honey-add less for hot wings
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2Coat wings in seasoned flour.
3Bake wings on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 30 minutes or til baked through and slightly crispy.
4Meanwhile in a small bowl combine melted butter, red pepper sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and honey. Mix together well.
5When wings are baked, dip in sauce to coat well, then shake off excess and return coated wings to baking sheet. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.
6I served these with Ranch dressing!