THAT Chicken/Potatoe thing you do!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- 1 medium
- onion (we live in vidalia onion country..mmm)
- 1 pkg
- whole mushrooms (i use baby portabella)
- bonless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 stick
- 1 c
- shredded, fresh parmesan cheese
- garlic and other seasonings to taste
1Cut up everything into bite sized pieces. Use more or less onions as you have taste for. We LIKE onions so we use even more.
2Layer 1. chicken, 2. about 1/4 of cheese 3. 1/4 of butter in pieces 4. potatoes 5. cheese 6.mushrooms and onions 7. butter pieces 8. cheese in a casserole OR on a deep baking pan covered with tin foil...according to how much you make.
3bake at 350 degrees until the potaotes are done through, then broil for about 5 minutes to make the top crispy and slightly browned.
4serve alone or with a side veg. or salad
actually, you can add anything to it in the layering you would like and it is GREAT!