Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Sandwich
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves,cut in half horizontally
- garlic salt and ground black pepper
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 8 slices country white bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 cups baby arugula
11. Heat grill to medium high. Pound chicken to create thin cutlets about 1/4-inch thick. Season with garlic salt and pepper and grill until cooked through; about 4 to 6 minutes. Place one cheese slice on top of each cutlet during the last minute of cooking to melt.
22. To make each sandwich, spread one piece of toast with mayonnaise and one piece with a generous layer of pepper jelly. Fill with chicken, bacon and some arugula.
3Used muenster cheese and romaine lettuce on toasted ciabatta rolls. Instead of bread one time a it turned out really great! Also you can use turkey instead of chicken for this recipe too.