Super Easy & Yummy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Bread
So with some of the usual pantry suspects, some leftover chicken, and a minimum amount of fuss, we ended up with some of the yummiest pizza bread we've ever had. Hope your family likes it too! :)
(photo is from the internet, dinner didn't last long enough to get a picture!)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- loaf of your favorite garlic bread cut lengthwise (we used aldi's l'oven fresh parmesan and romano)
- 1 jar(s)
- prego roasted garlic parmesan sauce
- 4 oz
- sliced mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- 1-2 c
- cubed or shredded chicken (we used a rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese, 5-cheese italian blend
- 1 pkg
- caesar salad kit (optional)
1Preheat oven to 400F.
2Lay out the loaf halves on a baking sheet.
3Spread on the sauce, as much or as little as you like. (Save the remaining sauce for another meal or warm it up for dipping.)
4Add the mushrooms, dividing evenly. Then the chicken, and finally the cheese.
5Bake for 12-15 minutes. Depending on how crispy you like your pizza bread, I'd start keeping watch after 10 minutes. Cut each loaf half into 3 pieces, add a small caesar side salad and dinner is served!
6Going to try it with sliced olives next time, and maybe sliced up breaded chicken tenders. Yummy! I imagine this would also work with the texas toast style garlic bread if you prefer it.