~ Succulent Herbed Chicken Kabobs ~
- 1/2 c
- each - white vinegar, tomato juice, vegetable oil
- 1 tsp
- each - dried oregano, dried thyme, dried basil and salt
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- sweet onion,minced
- 1 small
- each - unpeeled zucchini and yellow squash - sliced or cubed into 1 inch pieces
- chunks - same size as other veggies
- or red bell pepper cut into same size as zucchini
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- soaked for 30 minutes if using wood
VEGETABLES I USED - USE YOUR FAVORITE
Wash and cut the vegetables, all pretty equal in size. You can use whatever vegetables you like, as long as they all will cook at pretty much the same times.
Place in bowl with chicken, shake marinade again and pour over the chicken and vegetables. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Drain marinade from vegetables and chicken and place in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and remove from stove
Weave the chicken accordion style on skewers and alternate with chosen vegetables, until skewers are evenly filled.