Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
I love finding easy recipes for a crock pots that are an easy. Time to take a break from all that "gourmet" cooking!
- chicken breast halves or tenders, skinless & boneless
- 1 - 28 oz. can(s)
- italian seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 env. pkg
- herb & garlic recipe soup mix
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 2 jar(s)
- mushrooms, sliced, undrained
- 1 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp
- rice, pasta or egg noodles (no yolk), cooked & hot
- parmesan cheese, grated
If you have an oven, you can do this in an oven-browning bag. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Zucchini &/or squash are nice additions to the recipe.