STUFFED CHICKEN SHELLS....a pantry throw together
Nancy J. Patrykus
So checking my pantry...
I came up with a few items ,I had on hand for this imprompto throw together casserole for a funeral luncheon.
Without having to go to the store!
This goes together easy, after first cooking the shells, and draining them upside down on a towel to cool..
The only thing I did not have , that I would have loved to add to the top when serving...
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3-4 c
- cooked chicken, diced .......( i used canned )
- 6-8 oz
- prepared stuffing mix.........(.from a box)
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise........( or cream cheese optional )
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup .... ( or potato or mushroom soup optional)
- 1/2 c
- 25- 30 large
- pasta shells...........cooked ....( a few extra in case they break while cooking )
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper.......... ( salt is in the soup )
Pre-heat oven to 350F.
Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
Stuff each cooked shell with a spoonful of chicken mix, and place in baking pan.