Stir Fry (Oriental-Chiness-Manderin-Japeness)
Chicken - Steak(Tender) - Shrimp
I had a friend in Las Vegas who loved to cook. He wanted a place were he could go and cook, read and study the word of God and relax. He had a roommate who he did not get alone with. He shared this reciepy with me its been a favorit since. He ordered a case of the gormet saude from his friends in Alaska and paid them to ship me a freshly caught, smoke by the escimo's salmon, packed in dry ice and sent airmail over night. Needless to say; I fell in love with the Salmon never liked it before then. I thawed in on the table naturally and it melted in my mouth. Sometimes I think of that man he was a good man. No we were just friends I was married. : )
- head of green cabbage (cut in 1x1/2 strips)
- head of red/purple cabbage (cut in 1x1/2 strips)
- staulks of salary (diced) small
- green bell pepper (diced) small
- red bell pepper (diced) small
- yellow onion (diced) small
- white onion (diced) small
- red/purple onion (diced) small
- small bag of sprouts or (1/4 to 12 pound)
- small bag of snow peas or (1/4 to 1/2 pound)
- small broccoli staulk cut semi small (flower & stem)
- healthy size chicken thighs (i use breasts)
- sauses: yoshita's gourmet - soy - teriaky - stir fry - sweet and sour - sesame seed oil - olive oil
- garlic cloves
- broccoli staulks
Sautee butter,salary,onions,bell peppers,salt,black pepper,garlic powder and garlic cloves and seasoning salt(light on seasonings sause will add more),stiring constantly until just begining to brown. 4 mins on high heat (electic stove-medium)
add; 2 tblspn of stir fry sause and Sesame seed oil wait 4 minutes
add; 2 tblspn soy sause,2 tblspn teriaky sause, 2 tblspn sweet & sour sause, constantly stirring
2 tblspn yoshida's sause cook in for 4 mins
add; all cabbage and broccoli and cook down about 11 minutes, add; sprouts and snow pea stirring sautee additional 6 mins. serve cooked warm rice on table in pan,and than serve Wok/Frying pan of topping on table. Let everyone help themselves.
Based on a Wok cooker frying pan time may increase.
Best when rice is put on the plate and then veg and meat sautee on top. You can add water of more sauses and you cook fit to taste buds, remember others are eating too. Great for a dinner party quick serve little mess and clean up if preped day before.
Your good to go enjoy!